- At least age 18 years or older
- Does not pose a danger to themselves or others
- Able to benefit from the social, educational, residential and vocational programs offered
- Have a disability diagnosed by a physician
- Require assisted living services
- Eligible for Medicaid Waiver APDD/IDD
- Private pay
- Benefit from life in a lodge setting with family style programs.
- Make a commitment & contribution to the community.
Residency is open to applicants who meet the above criteria regardless of socioeconomic level, race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, disability or national origin.
Paying for Residency
- Private Pay
- Home and Community Based Services Waiver (APDD/IDD)